Eucalyptus Radiata is also known as Narrow-Leaved Peppermint. The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale grey bark. Eucalyptus leaves are a traditional medicine by the aboriginal peoples of Australia.
Natural Zen Eucalyptus Essential Oil 25 ml
Woods and Leaves
A top note with a strong, crisp, clean, camphoraceous aroma.
Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Spearmint and Tea Tree
- Immune boosting
- Mood boosting and stress reduction
- Improves concentration
- Treatment of fevers (dilute with oil to massage. Eucalyptus is known as the Fever Tree)
- Deodorizing and cleansing
- Respiratory support
- Skin Health (insect bites, wounds, acne and minor skin issues)
- Relief of muscle and nerve pain (dilute with carrier oil for massaging)
- Mosquito Repellent
The ratio for diluting eucalyptus essential oil is 1-5% eucalyptus oil and 95% carrier oil. This equals 5 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil.
Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy. For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally. Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.