Frankincense & Myrrh Luxury Wax Melt - 2.5 Oz. Clamshell
The star of our holiday collection, our Frankincense and Myrrh wax melts will transform your home into a peaceful holiday sanctuary for you and your guests. A soft blend of deep woodsy notes with a hint of delicate powder, Frankincense and Myrrh have been a powerful scent combination since ancient times. Known for its stress relieving properties, this grounding scent will help you and your holiday guests relax and enjoy the special moment.
This creamy candelilla and coconut candle is crafted with only sustainable plant based ingredients for a clean burning non-toxic candle that will delight you and your guests for 60 to 70 hours.
Transform your holiday home into a relaxing sanctuary with the ambient light and elegant natural scents of the season with Frankincense and Myrrh.
These creamy candelilla and coconut wax melts are expertly crafted with only sustainable plant based ingredients for clean burning non-toxic wax melts that will delight you and your guests.
Enhance your holiday home and cozy up in soothing, nostalgic feelings with the elegant natural scents of the season with our Frankincense and Myrrh wax melts.
Ingredients: organic coconut oil, candelilla wax, natural plant based fragrance oil (containing coconut oil, essential oil and natural flavors for fragrances)
- Each melt will last 12 to 20 hours
- Made with sustainable, eco-friendly, plant based materials
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Non GMO
- Petroleum free
- Non-toxic and clean burning
- Hand poured with love and care
- Luxurious and beautiful
The Ultimate Wax Melt Experience:
- Place one or two Natural Zen wax melts in your warmer, based on bowl size
- Do not leave unattended
- Ensure a full melt pool for maximum scent
- Do not carry warmer with hot wax in it, allow wax to cool before transporting
- Once wax is out of scent, allow to cool and then turn warmer back on for 2 minutes allowing the bottom to warm. The wax will easily slide out now. Wipe bowl clean. Please place the used wax in your compost bin. Empty clamshells go in your recycling bin.
- Store in a cool, dry place covered to protect from dust
- Breathe deeply and enjoy, knowing your burning the cleanest wax melts on the market